TCU is committed to enrolling talented, motivated students from diverse backgrounds. To that end, the University offers a full range of scholarships, financial aid, and financing options to families of all income levels. In fact, 70 percent of TCU students receive some type of assistance from our office.
Our office is located on level 2 of Sadler Hall and is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. You may contact us by calling (817) 257-7858 or 1-800-TCU-Frog (outside of Tarrant County). You may also reach us by fax at (817) 257-7462, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to check us out on Twitter for important updates!
New: All incoming students (freshmen and transfers) are encouraged to file both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the CSS Profile to be considered for all financial aid options:
· FAFSA – Required for all Federal and State aid programs.
· CSS Profile-Required for TCU funded aid programs. Not required if applying for Federal and/or State aid only.
- Which Education Loans are Right for me?
- TCU: FAFSA and IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- My FAFSA has been selected for Verification. What does that mean?
- How to Request a Free Tax Transcript from the IRS
- Gainful Employment Data
- Texas Christian University Net Price Calculator
Texas Christian University financial aid policies do not discriminate on the basis of personal status, individual characteristics or group affiliation, including, but not limited to, classes protected under federal and state law.